Wednesday, August 4, 2010

tact apparel for la vie est belle e.mag (august 2010.)

I've recently joined the rockstar team of talented ladies on the staff at La Vie Est Belle E.Mag as a fashion/features photographer.(I hate that word - rockstar - but love the irony and making fun of the industry. Bear with me, it's been a long day.)I shot model Sandy Haltiwanger in Tact Apparelfor Tony Rodrigues, Artist of the Month in the August 2010 issue. The shoot was pretty awesome in sum. Sonia did Sandy's hair and makeup, and we shot inside Tony's house, amongst all his awesome artwork. His house is a pristine achievement past my attempt at decorating. He had an awesome collection of mid-century furniture and art, art, art.










www.lavieestbellemagazine.com
Tact Apparel can be purchased through their web site, www.tactapparel.com, or at Anomaly 5 Points, Jacksonville, and Riverside Arts Market (RAM) on Saturdays.

No comments: