Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Announcing Fall Boudoir Marathon Special (for a cause!!!!)

My Faceboook Fans may remember an update a couple of days ago, where I said, "If you've been procrastinating about doing a boudoir shoot, October is your month!"

And indeed it is! We're having a "save the boobies" Fall Boudoir Marathon, and you are invited!

fall marathon ad

Images For A Cure is a non-profit organization made up of a national network of photographers that have joined together to donate one day's worth of session fees to breast cancer research. It is a truly unique way to give back, and I am thrilled and honored to be a participating photographer!

I was recently featured on the blog, which you can check out here.

Aside from photographing you in flattering poses for your body type, I do completely edit and "airbrush" your photos as part of the boudoir shoot service. So there's not a thing to worry about!

"Little Black Book" boudoir albums are also 20% off if you order within one week of your session! Think ahead to the holidays as these are a popular gift for your man!

crystals lil black book

Sessions are extremely limited, so email me now to book: taraphoto@gmail.com I'm super excited about this event and hope you are too!

1 comment:

BH said...

Good luck on your fundraiser. Very worthy cause. :)